Monday, July 7, 2014

Garage Sale



We are having a garage sale! You know all that stuff you don't want/don't use that you've got laying around? I'll take it off your hands! What a fantastic way to clean out the house, and all of the proceeds will go to fund my ministry in Germany! Sounds good, right? 

Here's what you do:
1) Look through your things! We certainly have been at our house. Know anyone else who wants to donate items? Great! 
2) Call me to arrange a time for drop off. If you have smaller items that can fit in my car, I'll even come pick them up from you. 
3) If you have larger items, arrange a drop off time on Thursday, July 24th or on either day of the sale.
4) Stay and look around- hey, another man's treasure, right? :) 
5) If you're available to stay and help, we're looking for volunteers! There will be beverages and snacks provided for helpers! 

My cell phone number: 510-449-2259
The address: 42643 Isle Royal Street, Fremont

Even my kitty is helping! ;)