Monday, June 23, 2014

Home for the Summer

Hello from California! 

I'm home for the summer, and would absolutely love to meet up with you for coffee, lunch, dinner, etc. to catch up and share with you about all the ways God is working in Germany. I will be hosting a few events at my home, and I'll keep you updated on those as they come.

I do have a cell phone with a new number, so please
feel free to call or text me anytime. 510-449-2259
You can also reach me via Facebook, or via my email: acollins@teachbeyond.org.

I have been approved by my missions organization to be home this summer to reconnect with family and friends, but also because I am raising financial support for my third year in Germany. Would you be able to join my support team for one year? My greatest need is people willing to sign on as monthly supporters, but one-time gifts are also very important. Please prayerfully consider if God is leading you to do so. If you feel led, you can click on the "donate" button on the right hand side of this page and it takes you directly to my mission organization's donation page. It's very easy, and your gift will go right to my account with them.

My 12 month goal is $24,000, and so far I have about $6,500 in one-time gifts and monthly commitments. This is an amazing start! 

Thank you for your prayers and support. I have had the opportunity to see a few people already, and your love and encouragement means more to me than I can say. Thank you for understanding, believing in, and being excited about the ministry I am a part of, and for your prayers.