Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Mugs for Sale!

I'm making and selling mugs to help earn money to send me back to Germany for my third year! These ones have the map outline of Germany, with a heart over the area I'm currently living-the Black Forest. 

I have two different mug shapes to choose from, and I'm selling them for just $6 each!
If you would like one, please let me know! If you live outside the Bay Area, I will be more than happy to mail you one, if you are able to cover the cost of shipping. 

Other designs coming soon! If you have any ideas, or would like me to make you a specific design, I'd love to hear about it! :) acollins@teachbeyond.org or call/text me at 510-449-2259.

Update: New designs available! 
1) Guten Morgen: Good morning!
2) Ich liebe Deutsch: I love German!
3) Ich liebe Deutschland: I love Germany!
4) Kaffe, Milch, Zucker: Coffee, Milk, Sugar