Tuesday, August 12, 2014

So Close!

Update: Thanks to the very generous donations of several wonderful people, I have reached my 90% support goal, surpassed it at 92%, and will be flying to Germany on Friday! Thank you, everyone, for your support, your prayers, and your encouragement. 

While I have surpassed my 90% support goal, I am still $150 a month short of my full 100% goal. If you would still like to donate to help me with this, please click on the donate button in the upper right hand corner! 
________________________________________________________
  
As the summer winds down, everything becomes a little more hectic. Trying to spend time with people I care about, get all the things I need to take back with me, and as always, make sure that my support levels are where they need to be so that I can return on time. I have been encouraged and uplifted by friends, family, and people that I have been able to see this summer while I have been home. God has shown me that I have a large group of people here that believe in what God is doing in Germany and are praying for me and my ministry at CSK.

The last time I had an update, I still needed $500 more a month, but now I'm thrilled to tell you that I only need $150! It's looking like a real possibility that I'll arrive on time! :)

Are you able to help me close the gap?

Just follow this link to give online: https://give.teachbeyond.org/usa/cc/